Monday, April 9, 2007

Netvibes

Do you have a list of blogs that you read everyday? I do. When I heard that there was a way for me to check to see if there was a new post on my favorite blogs from one homepage, I surfed right over. The service is called Netvibes. Like Google's homepage, yahoo's homepage and others, you build the site that you want. Mine, as you'll see below, has feeds from all of my favorite blogs. I also have a tab for news feeds that I like to read--Minnesota Public Radio, Google news, Time magazine. Anything that has an RSS feed (all blogs and most other sites do) can be posted on your page. You can also include cool modules that give you weather, gas prices (see pic below) and many other fun things. It even tells me if I have new e-mail.

So stop wasting valuable company time by surfing all over the Internet to read your favorite blogs and news sites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool. i don't think i'll be making one, but VERY cool. my company doesn't mind if a do a little inefficient surfing.
Tricia

Anonymous said...

I see you are on a C.S. Lewis kick.
Tricia