Monday, December 10, 2007

Winter in Minnesota


Winter in Minnesota is one of those things that must be embraced. It certainly isn't going anywhere. As the boys get older we are getting better and better at this. I always enjoyed winter in Alpena: skating, sledding, skiing, getting into accidents with my new driver's license.

Yesterday we went sledding with Dave and Brad. It was a lot of fun. I got some great videos and photos. Caleb and Ben both loved it. Caleb fizzled out toward the end, but Ben would have stayed for another hour. We are looking forward to doing more outside activities when Gregg and Allison come up for Christmas. Bring your long johns.

----------------
Now playing: Indigo Girls - Tried To Be True
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like lots of fun. If you're going to live in the north country in the winter you just have to get out in it and enjoy it. Will you make an ice rink in your back yard? That would be a great way for the boys to let off some steam:)

Gregg said...

CAN'T WAIT! It's rainy and gross here today (and all week)...I'm ready for some cold that stings my nose and forms ice-contacts on my eyes.

We'll pack our longies.

G.

Anonymous said...

Davy loved the videos--especially the one of Matty air guitaring and Ben falling off the sled. I lost count after four replays.