Thursday, December 29, 2011

8


Caleb Joseph Gammons has been a part of our lives for 8 years.  He has been his own unique person right from the very start.  I'm not sure if it is just that he is the second born, but he is so much like my brother Joe.  Regularly, after Caleb has said something or done something Amanda and I look at each other and just say, "Joe."  I love my brother (whose birthday was two days ago), so it is fun to have a miniature version of him around.

Caleb and I went for our normal breakfast this morning.  He is so sweet and special to be with one on one.  I asked him a number of questions.  He said that the job that he would like to have some day would be a scientist or a veterinarian.  One of Caleb's favorite presents from Christmas was a book about frogs, toads and salamanders.  He would make a great vet or wildlife biologist.  He's our frogman in the summer, spending hours down at the pond.

We love you CalJo.  Happy Birthday!  May God bless you and grow the fruits of his spirit in your life this year as you seek to know him more. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, CalJo. It's hard to believe that you're so old! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

MY PRECIOUS LITTLE CALEB...Happy Birthday to you. I sure love you!
Gigi
xoxoxo