Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back, by popular demand

The votes are in and the "nays" have it.  It was good to hear from some of you that you would be disappointed if we stopped blogging.  Here is my short list on why I'm going to continue.
  • I went through the photos on our camera yesterday and I hadn't done anything with any of them since Christmas.
  • One of my good friends, when he found out that I was quitting, alluded to the fact that it was me giving up and that it might be a sign of stagnancy in my life.
  • Last night at church, good friends questioned why I was quitting and graciously challenged my answers.
  • Amanda and I wondered what we would do with our memories if we didn't have the blog.
So, we're back.  Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Yeeesssss!!!! [Insert fist pump]

And I like the new look!

-Abigail

Unknown said...

phew.
add me to the "nays"
whether you know it or not, you got me hooked in the blog world.
glad you're not quitting.
i'm a fan from MI.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I'm so glad that I'll see those little faces every day...Yes, I did check it every day just to get a glimpse of them. Thanks for doing it!!
Mom

Kirsten said...

I hope I am one that swayed the vote! If not, I'll pretend I am.

Yea!

the martins said...

Yay!!! You made our day! So glad we will be able to keep an eye on you guys from afar!