Monday, July 16, 2012

5 Years of Molly Pearl


Last week Molly turned 5-years-old.  I am so thankful to God for who she is.  She is a sweet, kind and lovely little girl.  We got to do our annual birthday breakfast on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun to spend some time with just her. She is currently very interested in Winnie the Pooh.  For her birthday we got her stuffed animals of Pooh, Eeyore, and Piglet.  On the packages we put that they were each from one of her brothers. After the party I asked her if she liked her new stuffed animals.  She said,
"Yes, I love them, because I love my brothers."
I told the boys that story as I was putting them to bed.  I said when you're looking for a wife, if you can't find one that loves you and thinks you're as great as your sister does, keep looking.  They thought that was pretty funny.

We look forward to many more years of Molly in our life.  She brings us daily joy unlike any of her siblings.  We love you Moll Doll.

1 comment: