Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just like her mom

The question I get whenever we have a new baby is, "Who do you think he/she looks like?"  I don't really like this question.  I always feel like the answer is, "He looks like himself."  Then once in a while we'll come across a picture of Amanda or me or Tricia or Joe or Gregg and say, "That's just what Ben/Caleb/Nathan look like."

Last night we found this picture.

Look like anyone else you know?


I told Lucy this morning that I thought she looked like her mommy.  I told her that someday she'll grow up to be just as pretty as her mommy is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shirley's right...she's Amanda all over:) What cute pics of both of them.
Mom

Anonymous said...

One more thing...I think I see a lot of Matthew in that picture of Amanda:) It's fun to see those old pictures and yet another reason why we take pictures and keep them for so long.
Mom