Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Kaboodle update

I just learned from a comment on my previous post about Kaboodle that you can now put things from other websites on your Amazon.com list. So, I have canceled my Kaboodle account and gotten back on the Amazon train. I did also set it up so that it doesn't ruin any surpises. It won't tell me what has been purchased three weeks before my birthday or anything in the month of December. Amanda told me that it was obnoxious to put your wish list on your blog. I hope that's not how it comes off.
My Amazon.com Wish List

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a good place to put it as that's where many of YOUR friends family members come to communicate with you and each other.

It's different for me where my wishlist would be seen by the thousands of virtual strangers that visit me daily.