Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Quad


When we were up at my mom's house, Alex and I went to the sports store to pick up something fun for the kids to play with.  Alex is always wanting to make our time at my mom's special.  He's either bringing something fun from home  (This time he brought their Power Wheels John Deere Gator and another assortment of fireworks.) or trying to get us to buy or rent something.  I really appreciate that about him. We came back from the sports store with an electric quad.  The kids have all really enjoyed it.  Amanda sent me the above picture of Lucy's first ride on the quad.  Thanks Alex, for pushing us to do fun spontaneous things.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

How fun to see Lucy on the 4wheeler! Can't wait to get my hands on her tomorrow:)

Anonymous said...

It looks like her hair is blowing in the wind :)
I will show Alex this post tomorrow. He will enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

well your entirely welcome! Next year we are buying something. I'll start saving. Thanks for the post.
A