Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary Gammons Fam Blog


Today marks the 4th anniversary of my first post on this blog. The picture above is from that first post welcoming you all aboard. Thanks to all of you (or should I say both of you) who have been reading this whole time. It has been a good conduit to keep up communication with those of you who are far away. It has also been a good way to meet new people, especially at church. Someone subbed in my Sunday School class a couple of weeks ago and said, "Did you go to Calvin College?" I said, "No, but I worked there." I then asked her how she knew any of that. She replied, "Oh, I was on your blog once." Kind of funny.

Whether you've been here from the beginning or this is your first time, welcome. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Bill Roehl said...

And a wonderful 4 years it has been!

Sharon said...

You know that I LOVE your blog. It makes the 631 miles from my house to yours seem not as far. Keep at it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary.
T

Shube said...

You don't look a day older that your opening picture. (Have you bought my chirstmas present yet?) :)