Monday, August 1, 2011

July Update

I read a while back that a blog is updated at least every day or two.  If you don't update that often, then you're just a website.  Amanda suggested that due to my lack of updating, I pull down this website.  I don't think I'm ready to do that yet.  I actually have quite a few posts ready to get up.  Look for those early this week.

To get started, here's a quick July update.

We celebrated the 4th of July with a great party and a mess of friends at our house.



We celebrated Molly's fourth birthday.  I loved go out for breakfast with her.  The cousins all got together to celebrate at Micky D's.



Lucy's hair got long enough to put into pig tails.


We spent the last week in Michigan at my mom's house with my siblings and their families.  There will be more to come on that, but here's a teaser.


We look forward to continuing to share our lives with you in this way.  Thanks for checking back.  Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Shube said...

Love the pic of you and Joe and Tricia together! How great that they are your friends as well as brother and sister!

Anonymous said...

I love that one too. Where do I get a copy??
Mom

Heidi said...

that's a lot of kids! awe...don't pull down the "website" :)