Wednesday, November 29, 2006

la la, I love you.

On April 24 of last year, I met one of my newest best friends. la la. It is a CD trading website. The idea behind it is that all of us have a bunch of music that we don't listen to anymore and would like to have other music that we would listen to more. la la facilitates just that. You post all of the music that you want to get rid of and make a list of all of the music that you want. la la tells you people that want your CD's. Then you send them out in little postage paid envelopes to people all over the country. The more you send out, the more you get. All I pay is $1 per CD I receive plus $0.75. To date, I have shipped 60 CD's and received 60 in return. It has been an amazing thing. It has totally shifted my CD collection. So for all of you out there who haven't bought a CD since Counting Crows' "August and Everything After" (Ben Arendt), jump on board. Post a comment and I'll send you an invitation. It will change your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy:
I've been salivating like Pavlov's dog since I read about la la in your post. Will you invite me? Pretty, pretty please????? I have a ton of CD's I'd like to trade.

Your blog looks fantastic. Hi to B, C, M and A. Jan