Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sweet hair, Cay

This morning, I was on the couch listening to one of my podcasts, when I saw a little head laying on the ground, peeking around the corner. Like most days, Caleb was the first one up. It is always fun to have a little time alone with him or Benny in the morning. We sat on the couch, talked, watched his favorite Lego Star Wars video. He often quotes, with his most serious face, where Obi-Wan Kenobi says to Anikan, "It doesn't have to be this way."

I had to get a picture of his hair this morning. We have been growing it out a little. We think it looks pretty sweet.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I looove CayCay with long hair--very mature. He's with the band.

Sharon said...

His hair looks like the color of Tricia's and possibly Davy's. I think it's a bit red:)