Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ben and his two wheeler

When we were in Grand Rapids at the Arendt's house for Christmas Benjamin was very impressed with Addison's two wheeler. Ben Arendt offered us Addison's old bike to have. The boys were very impressed, especially with the fact that it was a Star Wars Jar Jar Binks bike. It has been sitting in our garage just waiting for the snow to melt. We have tried it a couple of times. I have told Ben that the only rule is "When you fall down, you get back on." He likes it, but wants me to stick pretty close. He said yesterday when we were riding that he liked his Trek bike (tricycle) better because it was easier. I told him that he will get better the more he works at it. It will be fun to have him cruising around this summer.


2 comments:

Allison said...

Very impressive!! So young for a two wheeler...I think I was maybe 5 or 6 when I first learned. Way to go Benny!!

Sharon said...

Benny is growing up much too fast!! What a Grandma thing to say, but it's true. How fun that he's riding a two wheeler! It won't be long and Caleb will want to do that too. I love the lightsaber threesome!!