Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Looks like another little Nagel

In my secret heart (not secret anymore) I was hoping for a little girl that might look a little more like me. Caleb and I have a neat bond because he looks so much like my family. As you can see from the picture below from Amanda's ultrasound this morning, we have another little Dave, Amanda, Ben and Matty. It is fun to look at Ben and Matty and see Amanda though. It will be extra special to have our little girl look like her mom. We sure are excited and can't wait to meet our little girl.

6 comments:

Allison said...

The technology is just amazing!! She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that isn't an old picture of Benny?
I can't wait to hold her!
D.

Sarah said...

I just can't stop staring at this picture. The clarity of her little face just gives me the goose bumps. We're very excited to get to know her.

Anonymous said...

Well, well. Our first portrait! Our little dolly does look a lot like Benny, who looks a lot like ______________. (Me?) Actually, she just looks like herself! Perfect in every way.
G'ma Shube

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I gotta get me another one of those. So yummy. By the way, that ultrasound is absolutely amazing. How exciting for you guys. Just a little bit longer...
Tricia

Sharon said...

Wow, that picture is incredible!! God really does give us the desires of our hearts! She's beautiful and perfect and I can't wait to see her in person.