Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lunch time!

Almost every day I go home for lunch. Most days this is a wonderful reminder of why I go to work and a divine respite. Today was just such a day. As I came into the garage I heard the boys playing in the back yard. Coming out of the door, this is what I saw.Caleb was sliding down the slide into the very cold pool. Matt was doing "dolphin dives." Molly was running around without any pants on too. Amanda is a great mom and has lots of fun with the kids. It is so nice to come home and see our house happy, running well and the kids being cared for. Lunch of cheese sandwiches (with the tomato from the previous post) was served on the lawn. What a lot for which to be thankful to God!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks like so much fun! There is always a party at the Gammons house.

James and I will be headed out to our pool this afternoon as well.

Sharon said...

This brings back lots of memories of the back yard pool with three little blond kids....sweet memories!

Allison said...

Naked lunch!!! Love it. So much joy...

Anonymous said...

yeah. maybe ill eat my lunch naked today too!

Anonymous said...

This gives NEW meaning to "dining al fresco!" Love it.
Shube