Monday, October 27, 2008

October Birthdays


October 25: Tricia
October 26: Dave
October 27: Mom
October 31: Joni

These are four of the most important people in our lives and we get to celebrate them all for three consecutive days in October. Over the years that Amanda and I have been married (and even before that) this has led to some phone calls, cards and gifts falling through the cracks. This year, we did manage to get cards or phone calls out to each. One of my favorites was when we called Mom today and sang both verses of Happy Birthday. The second verse is of course about living in a zoo, looking like a monkey, etc. The boys love that one.

Happy birthday to each of you this week. I hope that you've all had a good week.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I loved the birthday song and the card was lots of fun too! Thanks for thinking of me. I love you.