Friday, October 31, 2008

The Office: Halloween

Amanda and I love the show The Office. Last night on the show they talked about dressing up for Halloween at the office. Well, today I am living it. Everyone in my office dressed up as either classes or programs that we offered. We have the horticulturalist, law enforcement, Socrates from the philosophy department and me. I'm the psych class "Adulthood, Aging and Death". The boys got quite a kick out of my costume this morning. The kids are supposed to stop by the office this afternoon for some trick-or-treating. I'll post photos later.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great costume. You make quite a believable old man :)

Anonymous said...

Where's your costume???

Yuk. Yuk.
Shube

Anonymous said...

Fast forward 35 years.

Have a great Halloween. Look forward to seeing more pics.

T

Sharon said...

Is it my imagination, or do you look like Don here??? Great costume!

Gregg said...

Yikes...that's so good, it's creepy.