Friday, April 24, 2009

Art update & Quotes: Pulling Matty's ear

The boys all love drawing pictures for me to take to work. Here is the latest stash that I picked up today at lunch.


I love this one. As you can tell, this one is titled "Dady", by Caleb. I especially like the details of my thermos, coffee mug and computer bag.


Another great one by Ben. My favorite details in this one are the TV cabinet with the antenna coming out on the right, the boxes stacked in our living room (remodel) and the end table with the balls at the bottom of the legs.


Ben also did this one. His very "Ben" quote when he showed it to me was, "As you can see, Caleb is pulling Matty's ear ..." Ben's the first born, making sure everyone is in line. Hilarious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So techy...

Those first borns are something else.

Sharon said...

Hilarious!! I love your thermos, phone etc. and Amanda's earrings!

Allison said...

Those are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing these.

Anonymous said...

Why does Andy only have lower teeth and Amanda has upper AND lower? Is there some subliminal message here? I'm not sure. :)
Shube