Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Recap

From Easter 2009

Easter has come and gone and it seems like a whirlwind. Unfortunately, the chaos of our remodel, living in two different places, and the stress that has come from all of it overshadowed much of our Easter celebration for me. This was so frustrating. Easter is usually a highlight of my year. All I could say to Amanda was, "This is why I need the cross and Easter."

We are home now though, the sun is out, the kids are playing outside and God's grace is rich and palpable.

Here are some fun pics from Easter. The following is what it took to get the picture about.


"Caleb! Sit still!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pictures.
Molly's hair is getting quite long.
Love the boys braided belts. Looks very familiar (Joey and Andy circa 1985).

Thanks for sharing. Like Alex told Davy yesterday, "We celebrate the resurrection all year long".

Sharon said...

The last picture is especially sweet and Caleb and Molly look soooo much alike in that one.
Your family is wonderful!!

Gregg said...

LOVE the series of Caleb fidgeting while BMA all wait for a keeper.

Gregg said...

(BMM)

Anonymous said...

Well, I sure enjoyed Easter! The sitar player at church was interesting, the kids looked even cuter than usual in their Easter-finery, Pastor John's sermon was up to the usual inspiration + thoughts to mull, I liked the bunny-salads Brad helped make for the kids (I probably liked them more than the kids!), the key-lime pies I made from the lime juice Sharon gave me were yummy, the scavenger hunt was a new one for me, my daffodils all opened, and the weather was nice. Can you tell I like holidays?
Shube

Andy Gammons said...

Shube,
I loved all the things you mentioned--especially those pies. It was just a difficult Easter for me spiritually. "oh wretched man that I am." It's been a MUCH better week though. Thanks for your comment.

Andy