Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quotes: Yes! I got it right.

Caleb is a great little character.  This might sound familiar to some of you syllable tappers and stair counters.

Caleb makes "contests" for himself.  For instance yesterday at lunch, I was getting something out of the refrigerator and he said, "Yes!  I got it right."  He obviously guessed right the thing that I was getting out.  This happens a lot throughout the day.  Sometimes it will be "Agggh.  I got it wrong."  There's a lot going on in the little minds of these kids we love.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Do you ever ask what it was he guessed when he gets it wrong?

Andy Gammons said...

Mom,
Every time. It's amazing the things he has contests about.

Andy

Anonymous said...

5 syllables.

Anonymous said...

Is it obsessive-complusive if you only count stairs in the dark?
Shube