Thursday, November 1, 2007

Working to keep the universe safe


I love this picture of Ben. He's so serious.

We had a great time last night. My favorite part of the evening was talking to the two widow ladies on our street. We tried to talk to them for a while. The first one said, "Are you having fun?" I said, "We sure are. Are you?" She didn't really know what to say. As we left she commented, "What a beautiful family. You've made my night." Again, a reminder to us that such a small thing to people in need really can make a difference. Shube said that we should invite one of them down for dinner. That would be scary, but I think we should too. I am sure either of them would love to come down.

Check out the other pictures from last night here.

----------------
Now playing: Bruce Springsteen - Devils & Dust
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun pics. I managed to upload 45 photos of our extravaganza last night...I sent it only to mom. You can only expect your siblings to endure so much. Looks like fun was had by all. Davy enjoyed herself, but it was definitely a treat for Alex and I. Now that she's starting to walk it was quite a hoot to see her toddling down the dorm halls at Taylor in her tutu. Hello to everyone.
T