Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Amanda



Today is Amanda's birthday. God has given her 31 years of life and given us more than 10 years of love and almost 9 years of marriage. With four small children at home who are always in need of our attention, Amanda is not celebrated nearly as much as she should be. I love you, Amanda. Thank you for how you give of yourself to teach our children about God's love and how you selflessly work toward our vision for our family. I look forward to 31 more years with you at my side.

8 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! We love you :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Randy!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Amanda Faith!! I couldn't have chosen a better partner for my son. "I thank God every time I remember you." Phil 1:3

Heidi said...

Happy Bday Amanda! Can't believe we're 31...

Gregg said...

Can't believe my little sister is 31! Love you MandaFace...

G

Sarah said...

Happy birthday! I hope that you and the kids are able to get out and enjoy the perfect weather today.

Anonymous said...

Who's my favorite little girl in the whole world??? Same answer as always: YOU are!!!
Love ya,
Shube

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Amanda. We love you too!