Monday, October 29, 2007

Our birthday girls

October is a busy month. It seems to get even busier when everyone in your house is coughing, wheezing and their eyes are bleeding. I didn't do a very good job of celebrating two of my best friends in the world this year. Tricia's birthday was on the 25th and Mom's birthday was on the 27th. I sure hope my large bouquet of flowers got there on time. You can hardly rely on the postal service these days. They seem to lose all of the really great birthday presents that I send (or mean to send.) I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. I am hoping for a long walk on the beach with just Mom and at least a cup of coffee alone Tricia. These are coveted treats and ones where the distance between is too great. Happy birthday Tricia! Happy birthday Mom! Sorry that these blog sentiments are late.

----------------
Now playing: Neko Case - That Teenage Feeling
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A walk on the beach sounds good. It's getting dark very early now and it's COLD by Florida standards, but it will still be nice to have that time alone with you Andrew. I can't wait for everyone to arrive. I love you!!