Monday, December 4, 2006

Drewski Magrewski

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DREW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU.

Today we celebrate with the FL Gammonses our favorite nephew, Andrew Donald. I still smile when I think of the fun that we had at Tante Tricia's house. We love you and hope that you have an awesome birthday. We wish we could see you today and wrestle you to the ground and kiss your sweet face. For Joe and Carrie, what would the last two years have been like without him? Thanks for bringing this sweet little boy into our lives. We love all three of you.
Love, aabcm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least I'm consistent. I missed Carrie's birthday and just so Drew didn't feel left out, I missed his also. I guess this officially drops me from favorite Aunt status. Sorry Drewski. I love you and wish you were closer.
TT

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post! We love our little son so much - and he had a great 2nd bday! Thanks for loving him too.
Joe and Carrie