Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What Andy reads

I have written about Netvibes before. I use it to check all of the blogs that I read, catch up on news and even watch job postings. This was a page that only I could see through a log-in. Now, Netvibes has allowed me to make a public page. So, if you read a lot of the blogs that I read or if you are looking for some good news, you can start at my Netvibes Universe page. I've entitled it "What Andy reads". I've divided it into "Start Here", things about our family; "Everyday Blogs", blogs that I read everyday; "News", obvious; and "Music", some mp3 blogs that I read and get music from. Make it a bookmark and check it when you want to see what Gregg is writing about or what Pastor John's blog says today. Better yet, make it your homepage and start off here every day. If you have any suggestions for feeds that I should add, leave them in the comments. I'd love to see what you are reading.

----------------
Now playing: Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - How Long Do I Have To Wait? (Live Session Version)
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Gregg said...

what a great way to put everything in its place...good tips. I enjoy perusing the individual news websites alone - but for blogs, this makes it easy to see who's updated without clicking through everyone's pages.

Thanks for the hot tip!