Monday, November 27, 2006

A Day of Thanks


This weekend was a culmination of a very fun month for us. Every night at dinner we would ask the boys what they were thankful for. The following is a representative list.
  • Matthew, "food" (assigned by his brothers--He doesn't talk yet.)
  • Caleb, "Superman" (What else?)
  • Ben "the Bible" (He likes the sound of the pages.)
  • Amanda, "Living in Minnesota"
  • Andy, "Being home every night by 4:45 pm." (I am very thankful for the time that I get to spend with my family.
We had a great weekend of family. Gregg and Allison were up from Indianapolis. We had turkey with Shube and beef with Dave and Joni. We ate a lot. We have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the "inspirer" finally has his own place to write. I look forward to reading.

Sharon said...

What's up?? I put a very nice, glowing, complimentary comment on your blog last night and today it's gone!! Nice picture!! I love the whole bunch!