Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Crazy Caleb

One of the things that we have noticed lately about Caleb is that his little mind is always running. He makes connections with concepts so quickly and it is a lot of fun to watch this happen. Yesterday Amanda told me this story.

Our church recently started a new campaign to pay off our campus' building and to begin some other work. They call it Treasuring Christ Together. We have talked to the boys about this and how we can be involved. Amanda was talking with Caleb about church and money and how we should all try and give some of our money to God. His response was, "Yeah! And then maybe I can have TWO snacks." We got a pretty good laugh out of that.

----------------
Now playing: Los Straitjackets - Sleigh Ride
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love our precious Caleb!! Kiss him for me.

Anonymous said...

Makes sense to me! :)
G'ma Shube