Thursday, February 9, 2012

Downton Abbey


Amanda and I have gotten way into the PBS show Downton Abbey.  How far have we gotten into it?  We watched all of Season 1 last weekend and have caught up in Season 2 this week.  Needless to say, it's really good.  It is the story of a noble family in England during the early 1900's and of their house staff.  The stories are very intriguing and it keeps you watching from episode to episode.

We've watched all of Season 1 for free on Amazon through our Amazon Prime membership.  You can find all of the Season 2 episodes at PBS.  You'll have to work fast to catch up because the next episode comes out on PBS this Sunday.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Just another reason I love you Gammons!!

Anonymous said...

I'M HOOKED!! I've watched all of season 1 and decided that I had to take a 24 hour break to start on season 2. Love it!
Mom

Bill Roehl said...

That's what my wife did when she discovered it. Except she just went ahead and bought S2E1 and E2 to just get it over with heh.

Abigail said...

Ooo, glad you liked it! You guys can stay late on Sunday night to watch the next episode.. ;)