Monday, June 25, 2007

Moments

There are moments when the boys do certain things that I think, "I've got to get that on video." I have been working harder to try and catch some of these so that I can share them with you and so that I can have them for posterity. I missed one last night though. Caleb was lying in bed, Ben was asleep. I walked past their door and Caleb was singing, "There she was just a walkin' down the street, singing doo wa ditty, ditty dum ditty doo." Shube has taught them this song and it was hilarious to hear him belting it out.

One that I didn't miss was Matty at dinner on Saturday. On the way home from Papa Murphy's with lunch, Amanda heard Matty from his seat say "Pee-za". We got him to say it at lunch. Enjoy. There are a few other attempts on our Youtube channel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and with such enthusiasm! Yay Matt-t-t-t!!

Sharon said...

He's going to start gabbing up a storm now and it looks like he's going to be a constant source of entertainment for his brothers....classic # 3 child. He's precious!!