Monday, June 18, 2007

Nagel Family Vacation

We are now home after a week of great vacation. You can get a little glimpse of it from last week's post. It was a great time of being with our immediate family as well as getting to know and spend time with Amanda's extended family. Here are some bullets of some of my highlights.
  • Seeing Amanda's Grandma Betty enjoy having her family together. Everyone was there at some time except for one of Amanda's cousins from California.
  • Hanging out around the fire with the whole family
  • Going to Captain Sundae's and laughing with Amanda's cousins
  • Riding the go-carts with the boys
  • Seeing the boys sleep together in the double bed (This brought many memories of Joey and I sharing a bed growing up.)
  • Water skiing at Grandpa Pres' cottage (I haven't done this in years and I think I am still a little soar.)
  • Spending all day every day with my three little boys and my beautiful wife
If you are interested you can check out our pictures here. Here's a little teaser of what you'll find there. Thanks Dave and Joni for a great week.

No comments: