Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hymn of the Week--All Hail The Power of Jesus' Name

My mom sent me a book this week entitled, "Then Sings My Soul: 15o of the World's Greatest Hymn Stories." It is arranged in chronological order from oldest to most recent (one from 1958.) The night we got it in the mail, Amanda and I laid in bed and sang through many of them. One of the older hymns is the one that we selected for this week. Thanks for the book, Mom!

Hymn of the Week
All Hail The Power of Jesus' Name
Words by Edward Perronet
Music by Oliver Holden
All hail the power of Jesus’ Name! Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all.
Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So glad you like the book!! I've really been enjoying Robert J. Morgan's "He Shall Be Called-150 Names of Jesus....". Check that one out.