Monday, January 4, 2010

How are the kids adjusting?


From Lucy Ruth

"How are the kids adjusting?"  That's the question that I've gotten a lot at work today.  I love the picture above.  It shows just how excited all of the kids are about their new sister.  All of the boys love holding Lucy and as I've mentioned before, Molly "wants to hold she."  When the boys aren't holding her, they pretty much go along with their normal routine.  It has been the biggest shock for Molly.  While she is very excited about "Sis", I'm not sure she's very excited about sharing Amanda's attention.  Gigi is here now though, which helps with all of that.  I've added some more photos for those of you who are interested.


Lucy Ruth

3 comments:

Colbert Family said...

The pictures are all beautiful :)! The kids look great and Lucy is just adorable! She looks like the rest of your bunch already :)! Pretty impressive that Ben was holding her so naturally standing up! I guess he's had lots of practice, being the oldest :) Glad to hear everyone is adjusting well. Keep the pics coming :)

philthecarl said...

I'm so happy for you guys man. I love it! Can't wait to meet her, and catch up with you.

Sorry I missed you Sunday, I was having a rough morning, but was intent on resting in Jesus.

Hope you see you next week with meal in hand (our hands to yours of course :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Praying for you guys.
T