Sunday, May 9, 2010

Boys

I was not one of those guys that always dreamed of having boys.  I don't think I would have cried if we had three girls first.  But having now three boys in the house that I can play with is sure a lot of fun.  We were outside today and I was hitting balls to them.  I found myself saying things like, "Get in front of it!," and "Don't be afraid of it."  The ting of the aluminum bat on the ball has a beautiful tone.  I'm looking forward to this summer and more fun with the guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of great memories for you and the boys!!!!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

That was Sharon logged on to my account that left that comment. After her visits I find that I've ordered things from Amazon and Snapfish that I didn't even know about :)

Gregg said...

Great picture...can't wait to play some catch and pepper with the guys! And I agree - the "ting" of the bat is music!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Matty inherited a glove since we played last week. Always a joy buying a new glove....for anyone!
D