Friday, July 8, 2011

Read Aloud--Where the Red Fern Grows: UPDATE

We finished Where the Red Fern Grows last night at about 10:00.  When we got close to the end we just had to keep going.  There was not a dry eye in the room.  When I finished, I prayed and thanked God that he truly did have a plan and that nothing that happened in our lives was outside of his plan, that all things happen for a reason.

Again, if you haven't read this book before, do it this weekend.  My boss is a huge dog person.  I brought the book this morning for her to read.  I'm sure she'll love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO glad that you read it! My prediction is that you will have a dog before long. Maybe you'll find one as nice as Holly...wouldn't that be great:)
Mom

Anonymous said...

:)
T

Heidi said...

will check this one out...