Friday, June 24, 2011

11 years . . . and counting

One of the things that Amanda and I have done a lot of in the past few months is work along side each other.  You learn a lot about a person when you work shoulder to shoulder.  There is no one else in the world that I would rather have at my right hand.  In her, God has truly given me a fitting help mate.  I am thankful, so very thankful, for the 11 years of marriage that we've shared together.  I'm looking forward to the next 11, Lord willing.  Happy Anniversary, Amanda.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a great pair. Love yous.
T

Shube said...

Since you'll be in Indy, I guess Amanda and I will hold hands, dine outside, and watch the St. Croix roll by tonight! :) Happy Annagroceries to two of my favorite people!

Anonymous said...

She's a keeper, no doubt about that! You're pretty special too:) I love you both. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and many more!
Mom

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary you guys! It's sad that you will be apart... Andy, at least you'll have Brad to comfort you :)

Abigail said...

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!