Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Don't be afraid. Go ahead and leave a comment!

Many of you come to our blog often: maybe monthly, maybe weekly, maybe even more often than that. We'd love to hear from you. Who are you? How did you find us here? Who told you about our blog? What do you think about what we've been writing?

Of course you don't have to leave a comment and let us know you're out there. You can remain somewhat anonymous. Commenting on our blog is easy. You don't have to sign up for an account or anything. Just click on the link that says "0 comments" below. Then click on "other". You can then put your name in so we know who you are. Its that easy. We'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
My name is Joyce and I graduated CVCA w/Amanda. One night, for fun, my husband and I were "googling" the people in our graduating classes. (We don't go out much...hahaha) For girls I put in maiden names and married names (as posted on the CVCA website). Your website popped up and so here I am leaving you a message. I've checked your site a few times since then and wish to congradulate you both...wow, 4 beautiful kids! Our class (or school for that matter) was not huge, but Amanda may not remember me. Even so, please let her know one of her old school mates says "hello".
Take care,
Joyce (Liscoe) Wilson

Andy Gammons said...

Joyce,
Thanks so much for your comment. Now the rest of you need to follow Joyce's example and leave let us know who you are.

andy