Monday, August 13, 2007

Molly is one month old



Our sweet, sweet Molly is 1 month old. It has been an exciting and tiring month. Molly has been a very neat addition to the Gammons family. It has been fun to see this little person emerging more and more with every day. It is also fun to see her becoming more a part of the family. One of the ways that I see this is every night both Benjamin and Caleb pray, "Dear God, thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Benny, Caleb, and Matty." In the past few days both of them have begun to include, "Oh yeah, and Molly too."

This is where Molly sleeps every night. I went in this morning and just had to take a picture of my two favorite girls.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hard to believe she's already one month old! I love the pics and I'm especially partial to the ones that are profiles. She's a sweetie!