Monday, July 13, 2009

2 years of Molly Pearl


This weekend we celebrated 2 years of joy that God has brought into our lives through Molly Pearl. When each of our kids has been born, I always wonder to myself, "Will I love this child as much as I love Ben . . . Caleb . . . Matthew?" In the case of Molly, I love her unlike I love her brothers. Her sweet spirit, her smile and her strong will, draw me to her in special ways. Amanda and I consistently look at each other in wonder when she says things and does things that tickle us. We are so thankful for her and look forward to more joy that God will give us through her life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. The Cinderella outfit is adorable.
T

Allison said...

Sho Shweet.

Carrie said...

Happy Bday Molly! LOVE the princess dress!

Sharon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY PEARL!! You look so sweet in your pricess outfit!!

Abigail said...

Happy birthday to lovely Molly. We love her very much. She was my first introduction to the Gammons' fam.

Anonymous said...

She IS our Molly Pearl

Pretty little girl

Sent to us from Heaven

To brighten up our world!

Shube