Friday, January 26, 2007

Home Movies--Updated Link

I recently updated this link. I went public on Youtube again. I think it will be fine. I hope all of you enjoy the videos. I sure have.

Please comment if you think that I should not have these up on the net. I'd like to hear what you think.

Have you been dying for a little more of the Gammons boys in your life? Do you live in Indiana or Florida or North Carolina or Michigan? Has it been too long since you've heard the laughing and singing of great little boys? Then this is the post for you. I have uploaded all of the short videos that I have of the boys. Click this link and have a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about PA?

Sharon said...

Although I love seeing the videos and it IS so convenient, it does worry me a bit.