Wednesday, January 3, 2007

OOOOOoooooooohhhh!

Dave and Joni got us a family membership at our local health club for Christmas. Wanting to be a good steward, I started my workout regiment yesterday bright and early. What fun! I ran about a mile and a half on the treadmill, did some bike and the elliptical machine. I listened to my iPod and thoroughly enjoyed myself. They even have coffee that I can take to-go. Everything was fine until about 2:00 in the afternoon when I got up from my desk and almost fell down because of the pain in my thighs. That was nothing though compared to the pain I felt when I woke up this morning. But after a few ibuprofen (Can you say Brett Favre?) I feel much better. I am looking forward to getting back on the bike (literally) tomorrow. With a little luck and some hard work, I'm shooting to get back to my high school graduation weight. You can see a picture of me from my senior year below. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Andy.
You are hilarious.
Your blog is a highlite in my day.
And your sister is slacking with her blog.
Thanks for the highlite.
Heavy petting,
Holly

Andy Gammons said...

Thanks for reading, Holly. Who are you heavily petty?

Anonymous said...

Odd comment from Holly... She sure seems jolly...

That pic is grrrrrreat!