Friday, January 12, 2007

Whiskeytown

I made my decision on what to order with my Amazon credit from Bill (who owns everyone.) Whiskeytown is Ryan Adams' band before he went solo. Whiskeytown was going great guns and making good music. Then like your favorite episode of Behind the Music, things started unraveling. Ryan Adams started making solo albums. Pneumonia is the album that the band was making when things exploded. From what I have heard, it is a pretty good album. I am looking forward to getting my mitts on it. It will be the first actual CD that I have gotten in a while. I am on LaLa vacation. Gotta' pay dem bills. I hope everyone has a nice long weekend. It is good to work for the state of MN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex saw that I suggested Muse to you and he said you wouldn't like that. He actually said you were probably looking for something like Ryan Adams. I guess he was right.