Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!


We had a wonderful long weekend. We spent the whole weekend with Amanda's family. We did a lot of throwing the football (my arm is sore), hanging out and eating. When Amanda and I went to bed, both of us said that we had eaten way too much. It was a great weekend though. I even got some things done around the house. I mowed the yard and put some "Liquid Fence" around the garden. It is supposed to keep the rabbits away. My mom recommended it. We'll see. You can see all of our photos from the weekend here. I had my camera out a lot so I think we go some good ones.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this photo!
Frame this, baby...

the only downfall to long weekends- they make for a very long workday.

Gregg said...

Looks like lots of fun -- and some great pictures.

Let me know how the "Liquid Fence" works for ya -- Rufus and Irma aren't doing their jobs of keeping away the vermin.

Sharon said...

LOVE THIS PICTURE!! SOOO SWEET!