Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ben


Ben is our firstborn son. He is inquisitive, always thinking. Yesterday Amanda told me this story. She and the kids were talking after breakfast. Ben loves to pick at his scabs. I know it's a little gross. When the boys were with my mom, she got them in the habit of using hand sanitizer. The hand sanitizer was laying on the counter next to some chap stick. Ben said, "When I'm an adult, every night before I go to bed, I am going to use hand sanitizer, put on chap stick and then check my scabs." He likes a routine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coaster in...coaster out.

Just like someone else we know and love.

Andy Gammons said...

The reason that I do the word verifications on my comments is that if you don't then people spam your comments and you get bad stuff (malware, etc.). I hope that helps. Keep commenting. Thanks.

Andy

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a first-born! We DO like our ducks in a row! (Even if our ducks include scab-inspection.)
Shube

Sharon said...

We sure love Benny boy! I can relate to the night time routine.