Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Kaboodle

I have always been disappointed in Amazon's wish list capabilities. I actually am getting to be disappointed in Amazon in general. It is great for books, but when you want to purchase other things, it is cumbersome. It would be better to just go to the source for the other items. To that end I started a couple of Kaboodle wish lists today (one for me and one for gift ideas for the fam.) I know, I know, none of you are sitting at home wondering what you could buy for me. But we do have some birthdays and holidays coming up in the next few months. I thought this would be a good way to spread the word. The great thing about it is that I can direct you right to the website that you would want to buy from. You can also just use it a resource to see the kinds of things that we're all into right now.

I've also put a slide show of both of the list on the right hand side of the blog. Check 'em out.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I started a kaboodle list last year...feel free to look me up. Maybe I should update it.

The best part about it, is you can choose items from anywhere, not just certain choices like on Amazon. Please keep it updated for us!

Sharon said...

I'm interested....but can't make the darn thing work:)
My techno life is in big trouble. My
TV isn't working, my remote....I guess I have to get that taken care of.

Anonymous said...

Poor Sharon.
Alex has started up his list (bravo) but went with the ol Amazon stand by.
T

Sharon said...

BY THE WAY...I figured it and used it already. So there:)

Sharon said...

figured it out I mean!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You can actually put any item from any site on your amazon wishlist - they started doing that a few months ago.