Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How sweet!

One thing that is hard about being an uncle when you have kids of your own is that it takes a lot longer to get to know your new niece or nephew. One of my favorite times was when we went to Pittsburgh without our kids to see Davy for the first time. Joe and Carrie were there too. I got hold Davy and play a lot with Drew. I actually felt like I got to know Drew well. When my kids are around, they are my first priority, of course. I am slowly getting to know the newest addition to the Nagel family, James Crawford Nagel. He sure is sweet and it is fun to watch Brad and Sarah be so excited about him. Who wouldn't be excited about a face like this? We can't wait to get to know you even better, James.

----------------
Now playing: Joe Strummer - Tony Adams
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love our little James Crawford! Andy, you must have scared him for this pic! Sarah: Please get him some "product" for his hair. My bet is that he'll be baldish and white-blonde by Easter!
Love,
G'ma Shube

Anonymous said...

andy! i didn't know that you already taugh james the "crazy caveman face" that you do!

Sarah said...

Brad is working on getting Target to carry a line of baby pomade so that we can style up his hair to match his daddy's :)