Monday, October 29, 2007

Loss of faith in humanity

Not that I had much faith in humanity, but any that I had has been lost. I came out to my car this morning to discover that my ipod fm transmitter and a cable had been stolen. Now, I did grow up in Alpena, Michigan so I don't always (ever) lock the car doors. Apparently, this was just too much temptation for some sticky fingered adolescent in our neighborhood. I guess it is back to listening to my tunes over my head phones for a while. If you know the culprit, tell them that they can drop off the lute at my house, no questions asked.

----------------
Now playing: Bruce Springsteen - From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably that little girl that hangs out at your house too often...

That sucks.
T

Thanks for the thoughts above. I too am looking forward to time together in Alpena. We'll bring the coffee.

Anonymous said...

andy, you are more than welcome to try ours. our saab does not receive it well, maybe your car will do better. i know its not your fav. brand, but maybe worth a shot. otherwise, if your car has a tapedeck, those tape adapters work better for us and theyre like 8 bucks. just let me know.

ps. lock your doors

pps. if it makes you feel better i had like hundreds of cds stolen in a similar situation earlier this year -- it still makes me ill.