Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Accident update

Thanks to all those who have called and written while I have been recovering from my injuries. Actually, all I had were a few scrapes from the "falling through the ceiling incident". We got the ceiling fixed and have decided that it wasn't the insulation that was making our microwave smoke. We just need a new microwave. So we're waiting for those huge checks from the Federal Government and then we're going to do our part to support the economy and buy a new microwave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fire up! Since we have purchased two new microwaves in the last three years--one for our Sewickley kitchen and one for the Marion kitchen--I can vouch for the fact that they're not real expensive. Out the door for under $150 easy. That should leave some cash left over for your trip to Disney that I hear you're all geared up for.
T

Sharon said...

The videos on blendit.com are hilarious! I loved the guitar one and Chuck Norris too. I bought Joe and Carrie a blender a couple of years ago and it finally quit so I clicked on the Blendit site which sent me to Amazon. $405...you've got to be kidding!! Joe just blends protein drinks in the thing. I guess I'll just stick with the KitchenAid and call it done.

Sharon said...

Sorry...it's blendtech.com
Still funny videos!!