Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blessings--see announcement


Here is a great picture of Joe and me from Florida. We are surrounded by so many blessings. As you can see, the boys loved swimming at Uncle Joe and Aunt Carrie's house. They also thought Drew was a lot of fun too. From the way that Drew watched the boys (especially Ben and Caleb) and followed them around, it was obvious that the feeling was mutual. Thanks again, J&C for a great time.

Another blessing that we found out about when we were in Florida is that Joe and Carrie are expecting another blessing! We are so thrilled with and for them. We have prayed for them and cried with them. Now we celebrate with them. Is this not the story of the life with Christ? Not always does it work out like this, but we are overjoyed when it does. Congratulations J&C! We love you.

P.S.
Can you tell which family lives in Minnesota? We're the blinding white ones on the left. :)

----------------
Now playing: Cry Cry Cry - Lord, I Have Made You A Place In My Heart
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a nice post Andrew!! To think that God has given me almost 8 grandchildren. I'm too young to be a grandma that many times over....aren't I???? I am thankful beyond words!

Anonymous said...

Great news from Joe + Carrie! I wish you all the best...you're gonna need it!!! :)

Shube