Monday, March 10, 2008

Gregg rocks LazyLightning.org

Last week Bill and I were chatting and he said that he was looking into getting a new banner image for his site. He didn't really know where to start though. I told him that I would ask Gregg (who did my banner) and see if he would be willing/available. Sure enough, Gregg and Bill chatted and I think they came up with a real humdinger. You can see the whole redesign of Bill's site here.

----------------
Now playing: Kathleen Edwards - The Cheapest Key
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gregg owns me!

Anonymous said...

Gregg's mom (known here as Shube) owns your brother-in-law, Chris, at the scoring center. Small world, eh??? :)

Love your banner!

Shube

Anonymous said...

"Shube",

Yeah, Chris (actually my cousin-in-law-in-law hehe) is owned -- especially that he had to leave MN and spend the week in Ohio in the middle of that blizzard. I'm sure he's loving it!

:)

Bill