Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tante Comes to Minnesota


This weekend my sister Tricia came to see us. It was so good to have her. It was difficult for her to leave Alex and the kids behind and we missed them, but it was fun to have just her. When Amanda and I were first married we lived in the same town as Tricia and the three of us would hang out all the time. Amanda said after Tricia left that we missed Alex and the kids but it was like old times having just her around. We so appreciated Alex handling the kids all by himself all weekend so Tricia could be with us. Living so far away from all of my family, we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. These moments together are treasured and help us get through the long absences.

We love you Tricia and Alex. Thanks for making the effort!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This picture is great!! Tricia and Caleb sure look like the Gammons family. I'm glad that she was able to be with you making memories and I also appreciate Alex taking care of the kids by himself. That was super sweet!

Anonymous said...

L-O-V-E-D it.
And not just you, but the entire family. Everyone is so sweet.
Thanks for having me.
Highlights: donuts, MOA, talks in "the den", sushi.
T

Anonymous said...

Tante Tricia---

You still look like you're 19!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. :)

Shube